|NO. 14 ,Fengze Road, Zhangjiawo Industrial Park,Xiqing District,Tianjin,China.||email@example.com|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE ISO9000 CSA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Delivery Time:||60-120 days|
I .This test stand can be used for gas pressure alternating test of such products as air intercooler, turbo-charging hose and Nylon hose, using high temperature compressed air as the testing medium. It is controlled by industrial computer, and has a Chinese interface for testing parameter inputting. It allows real-time monitoring and control, as well as air-tightness check before and during the test.
II.Main functions and characteristics:
1. Principle of gas pulse test: Compressed air is stored in an air tank, and then high temperature air is supplied to the test stand through such devices as proportioner and heater.
2. The medium heating system is characterized by precise temperature control, high independency and efficiency, energy saving, and so on.
3. It uses special control and testing software developed by LABVIEW, so automatic control, automatic measuring and automatic protection can be achieved during the test and such indicators and parameters as pressure, temperature and pulse waveform can be displayed and recorded on a real-time basis. Thus, it is suitable for unattended operation.
4. The pressure drops quickly after failure of the test piece, so there is no continuous ejection of high pressure gas and thus personnel safety can be protected to the greatest extent. Meanwhile, it can stop automatically once any damage of the test piece, and the test box is provided with safety protection measures to prevent damage of test box caused by gas ejection after sudden failure of pipeline.
5. Pleasing design,simple in operation,easy installation.
III.Ranges of technical parameters:
|Scope of application||Intercooler, turbo-charging hose, Nylon tube and testing pieces using compressed air as medium.|
|Applicable standards||QC/T 828,GMW15803,GMW16153 etc.|
|Range of pressure||0-20 Bar, allowing arbitrary selection.|
|Range of pulse frequency||0-2Hz, allowing arbitrary selection.|
|Setting range of number of tests||0-10,000,000 times|
|Range of ambient temperature||-50-200℃,allowing arbitrary selection; Control manner: “fixed value control” and “alternating control” of temperature, allowing selection.|
|Range of medium temperature||Room temperature-300℃, allowing arbitrary selection.|
|Range of testing mediums||Air|
|Range of vibration modes||Electromagnetic vibration (including scanning and vertical vibration), mechanical vertical vibration, servo vibration.|
|Installation manner||Hose connection, straight line connection, adjustable fixture connection|
|Quantity of tested products||2-10 channels|